A high-quality education is one of the most important things that we can provide
a child. Exposure to a variety of topics, people, and adventures all contribute to a fulfilling school experience.
Library Book Lending Policy
- Current ID cards are required. Replacement cards are $5 ea.
and are available in the ASB office during special hours. Check for the schedule or call ASB.
- Students must have a current PSHS ID card.
- Most books are on loan for three weeks.
- Students need to check date slip for return due date.
- Books/materials may be renewed prior to or on the due date unless another
patron has requested a hold on the title.
- There is a 10-cent/day overdue fine.
- Damaged books will be assessed for fines.
- Fine monies are deposited at the district office and will be used to purchase
new books for the library.
- CASH ONLY!
For more detail click on Textbook Policies hyper-link on Navigation Bar
TEXTBOOK LENDING POLICY
Please view other lending policies and procedures using hyper-link to full
descriptions of fines and Ed. Code.
Textbook Lending Policy
Textbooks, workbooks, and other instructional materials are issued at the beginning of each semester and
throughout the semester as requested by teachers.
Textbooks for year classes,
such as Mathematics, English, History, and Foreign Language are usually issued for the full school year. Textbooks for semester
classes are issued at the beginning of each semester and collected at the end of each semester. Class novels and workbooks
may be issued and returned during the course of one semester.
All books "must" be returned on or before
the last day of school. Even books that will be used for Summer School "must" be returned and re-newed for inventory
Classes end June 14
ALL textbooks are due on or before the last day of school even
if a student plans to attend summer school,
Palm Springs High School Library
2401 East Baristo Rd.
Palm Springs, CA 92262
School Year: Mon-Fri 7:00-3 "sharp!" (unless posted)
Library follows site schedule for early dismissals.
Last updated on