It is Mandatory that you write down your assignments in your notebook everyday.
|Business Education Department
Business Education Department
Stephenson High School Business Pathways
Stephenson High School Business pathways
are method of providing career related courses that fits a student's interests and lifestyle.
Stephenson High School Business courses are both academic and career-related. Each course
is designed to provide real world experiences while concentrating on Business and Career Technology fields. Students in Work-Based
Learning experience firsthand, how classroom instruction connects to the world of work and future career opportunities.
· Should be a developmental process, providing maximum options for students
to find employment or pursue post-secondary education programs.
· Should be developed and validated in terms of occupational analysis and
should be designed to meet both individual and occupational needs.
· Should educate the individual in the attitudes, basic education skills,
essential learning skills, technology skills, and the thinking and manipulative habits required in the real world.
· Should provide instructional activities, laboratory experiences, and when
possible, supervised occupational experiences to insure adequate preparation for the students to enter employment in targeted
· Should provide for the development of leadership skills through student
leadership organizations, human relation skills, workplace
diversity, communication skills and teamwork for job preparation.