Single Ticket Policies
- Single tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same show.
- All coupons, passes, and other discounts must be mentioned at the time that the
order is placed and must be presented at the Box Office Window to exchange for tickets.
- If you forget to mention a coupon, pass, or discount, you may contact the Box Office
the same day the order was placed for an adjustment. Adjustments will not be made to orders after the close of business that
- If you forget to bring your coupon, pass or discount to the Box Office Window to
exchange for tickets, you may complete a delivery agreement form. The Delivery Agreement form will allow you to see the show
and return the coupon, pass, or discount to the Box Office within 30 days of the performance. This form must be secured with
a check or a credit card number. If you do not deliver the coupon, pass or discount within the allotted 30 days, the secured
form of payment will be processed.
- If severe weather is forecast for your area, you may contact the Box Office for
resheduling for the same play.
- If MET cancels a show, you will be given the opportunity to exchange your tickets,
or receive a refund of the tickets.
- All refunds are processed to the original form of payment and to the original payee.
- If you have an family emergency, contact the Box Office Manager to discuss your